The Perfect Christmas Gift
Christmas is edging ever closer and it’s time to start thinking about what gifts to buy your loved ones. Year after year, it seems to get even more difficult deciding what to buy each other, and you’re bound to have someone who tells you “I don’t need anything!”.
Rather than going down the stereotypical route of buying new socks or a cosy jumper, why not give them something much more exciting and can keep them entertained for many months – a share in a Racing Club Syndicate racehorse!
With shares starting from as little as £45, a share in a Racing Club Syndicate can make the perfect present for a loved one. Once you purchase a share, the great news is the recipient won’t have to pay any extra costs – there are NO hidden charges and the fee you pay covers the full syndicate term!
Benefits Of RacingClub Syndicates
Becoming a Racing Club Syndicate member comes with great perks for your loved ones too, including:
- Visit the trainers yard to meet their horses and watch them train.
- Going to the races as an owner, with a select number of owners & trainers badges available each time their horse races.
- Become a part of our Racing Club community, where they can join other syndicate members at our exclusive parties and watchalongs, held at our very own racing yard.
- The opportunity to enter ballots to join us at our hospitality boxes, including the O2 Arena, Wembley Stadium, Newbury Racecourse and St Mary’s Stadium (the home of Southampton FC).
- Receive weekly updates on their horse from the trainer, as well as behind-the-scenes footage of their horse in training and exclusive tips from our in-house tipster, delivered to their emails each week.
- And of course, they will also receive an equal share in any prize money your horse wins during the syndicate term!
With so much on offer, a share in a Racing Club horse makes the perfect gift for any family member (providing they’re over the age of 18). You could even get yourself a share too and enjoy the experience together – we’re confident you won’t be disappointed!
We currently have four different horses available to gift a share in, and with shares starting from just £45 it’s sure to suit all budgets:
Wendigo (£45 per share) – Trained by multiple Grade 1 winning trainer Jamie Snowden, the 4YO made a promising debut to finish third in his bumper and connections have high hopes for him once he goes over hurdles, having already won a point-to-point in his career.
Greycee Bell (£92 per share) – Trained by Barry Brennan, the 2YO recorded the highest top speed in the race on her debut at Lingfield and looks an exciting prospect for the flat season. She has a striking pedigree, with her sire having produced multiple Group winners and she should have a promising career ahead of her.
Farceur Du Large (£1000 per share) – Trained by Cheltenham Festival winning trainer Jamie Snowden, the 8YO is set to be aimed at some of the most prestigious races in the armed forces racing calendar. His trainer won the Grand Military Gold Cup four times as a jockey, and is targeting to win the race for the first time as a trainer with Farceur Du Large.
Letmelivemylife (£5000 per share) – Trained by Barry Brennan, the 5YO has already won five times and made an extremely pleasing debut when finishing within 1¼ lengths of the winner, despite repeatedly having his path blocked at a crucial time. He should come on for his stable debut run and will hopefully be back in the winners enclosure again soon.
If you want to find out more about the horses available, you can read up about each syndicate horse HERE.
Once you’ve decided on which horse you would like to gift a share in, the recipient will receive a printed welcome pack that will contain:
- Welcome letter
- Welcome brochure booklet
- Certificate of ownership
- Printed postcard of your chosen horse with their pedigree tree on the reverse.
You can choose to either have the welcome pack sent directly to the recipient, or you can opt to send it to yourself so you can wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree!
HOW TO PURCHASE A SHARE IN A RACEHORSE AS A GIFT – STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Choose which horse you want to gift a share in.
- Click ‘Gift A Share’.
- Fill in the recipient name, email and add an option personalised message to your recipient.
- Go to checkout and fill out your billing details
- Remember to tick the option for a printed welcome pack (£4.99) if you want to give them a physical gift to open rather than the email welcome pack.
- Click pay now.
- Wait to see their faces light up when they receive their gift!
So, rather than the usual Lynx gift sets or a gift card that will likely sit in a drawer for months, why not give the gift of owning a racehorse this Christmas!